FESTIVAL INSPIRATION THE FESTIVAL INSPIRATION

 This past weekend, I attended Coachella for some weekend fun in the desert. As you guys may already know, this festival always brings in the coolest fashion and looks. I got a chance to stop by the WinterBumbleland party and find some of the coolest accessories and hairstyles that I was inspired by. Here are some trends I noticed during Coachella this year that I feel will set the tone for the rest of the year:

  • Space buns (saw lots of of these)
  • Glitter on the hairline
  • Layered jewelry
  • Statement belts
  • And as always… braids, braids, braids!

Below are some of images I snapped at the Bumble party to (hopefully) serve as festival look inspiration for the future festival-goers here! Are you attending any festivals this year? What are some of your favorite accessories or hairstyles for festival season? Please share them below!

Tony Moly I’m Rose Hand Cream

It seems like nobody’s caught on to the fact Tonymoly makes the perfect dainty hand cream. Take one look at the packaging and one whiff of the lotion and tell me that Rose here doesn’t belong at a tea party, delicately fanning herself under a parasol. The fragrance isn’t overpowering, yet it sticks around just enough for people to smell it if they shake or hold your hand. Plus it’s light and absorbs quickly. It’s the perfect choice for when you want to moisturize your hands, but don’t want to commit to a heavy lotion because you know you’ll be washing them again soon.

J.R. Watkins Natural Moisturizing Lavender Hand Cream

I’ve never really tried aromatherapy, but this lotion is what I imagine it to be like. The lavender scent is calming and dries down to a heady natural fragrance that’s almost musky (J.R. Watkins, tell me your secrets!). Because she’s thick, I like using this as the last step in my nighttime routine so that I’m done putting my grubby hands on everything before I apply it. Upon waking, my hands feel baby soft and ready to catch whatever the day throws at them.

Glossier Hand Cream

Glossier’s formula is the most subtle of the bunch. You only need a little bit to fully moisturize your hands—the texture is rich, but not so rich that you have to worry about leaving oily fingerprints on your phone screen while you’re playing Candy Crush checking the news. And its scent is soft and fresh. It smells—in a good way like clean baby. Or nice-smelling laundry detergent. Bonus points for the fact that the packaging looks great in any bag or pencil case.


Comments